Zawsze zastanawiałam się, jak sprawdzić na początku wiedzę swoich uczniów. W tym roku szkolnym mam wiele nowych klas, dlatego musiałam wymyślić coś dobrego. W internecie znalazłam wiele ciekawych pomysłów, ale najbardziej spodobała mi się gra "Caramba!". Można ją wykonać bardzo szybko i łatwo. Potrzebujemy patyczki lekarskie oraz kolorowe pisaki. Na każdym patyczku umieściłam słówko w języku obcym, które nasi uczniowie powinni znać z poprzednich lat nauki. Podczas zabawy każdy losuje jeden patyczek i tłumaczy słówko. Jeśli uczeń prawidłowo przetłumaczy dane słowo, patyczek zostaje u niego. W przypadku kiedy nie pamiętali znaczenia, pozwalałam pozostałym uczniom "przejąć" dany patyczek. Grę wygrywa osoba, która zbierze jak najwięcej patyczków. Gra staje się jeszcze bardziej emocjonująca, kiedy uczeń wylosuje patyczek ze słowem "Caramba".. wtedy niestety musi oddać wszystkie zebrane patyczki. Zabawa przypadła do gustu nawet uczniom z klas licealnych. Dla mnie był to przede wszystkim doskonały sposób, aby sprawdzić ile uczniowie pamiętają:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to check the knowledge of your learners? This year I've got so many new learners, that I had to figure something out. On the Internet I saw any interesting games, but the best one was "Carramba!". We can make it in a very fast and easy way. We only need some sticks (in my case: wooden tongue depressors) and colorful markers. On every stick I put the word, which students should remember from their previous years of learning foreign language. The game rules are very easy: learners take one of the sticks and translate the word. If they tranlate it in a correct way, the stick stays with them. If they can't do it, they give the stick back. The person, who collects the most of the sticks will win the game. The game is even more exciting, when your learner take the stick with the word: "Carramba".. then he has to give you back all his sticks and collect them from the beggining. My new learners really loved that game. For me, that was the best way, to check the knowledge of my learners:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to check the knowledge of your learners? This year I've got so many new learners, that I had to figure something out. On the Internet I saw any interesting games, but the best one was "Carramba!". We can make it in a very fast and easy way. We only need some sticks (in my case: wooden tongue depressors) and colorful markers. On every stick I put the word, which students should remember from their previous years of learning foreign language. The game rules are very easy: learners take one of the sticks and translate the word. If they tranlate it in a correct way, the stick stays with them. If they can't do it, they give the stick back. The person, who collects the most of the sticks will win the game. The game is even more exciting, when your learner take the stick with the word: "Carramba".. then he has to give you back all his sticks and collect them from the beggining. My new learners really loved that game. For me, that was the best way, to check the knowledge of my learners:)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz